Pages

August 24, 2011

Sandy Puc is the bomb!!!!

OMG, I attended the most wonderful workshop with my girlfriend, Claudette hosted by Sandy Puc yesterday in Livonia, MI.  She is a well known and respected photographer across America.  She takes INCREDIBLE portraits and I can only dream to be as talented as she is one day.  Her "Creative Edge Kids Tour" was well worth the $49.  She gave us 6 1/2 hrs of instruction, inspirational stories and lots of passion!!!!  If you are interested in becoming a photographer her workshop is definately a must see for everyone.  I can't wait until she is back in the Michigan area.  You can count me as dedicated fan to her workshops, blog and facebook.  Thanks Sandy for a great night.

p.s. Oh, and she gave away free gifts through out the night.  No, I didn't win one, but it was fun watching everyone else (well not really)!  LOL
Pin It

No comments: