Pages

October 5, 2011

HDR Image

I've always been intrigued by the HDR images I see on the Internet.  While vacationing in Florida I ran into a fellow photographer on the beach who was shooting HDR images for a magazine.  This enticed me even more to find out what this whole HDR process was about.  There is a great video that Corel has shared on HDR:  http://youtu.be/O2LBy9tBid0

So after watching this video I decided to take a journey to my backyard and see what I could shoot.  After a few attempts this is the one I liked the best.  I'll be venturing out later to try it with a tripod next.






 I also had this idea when I took a trip to the cider mill.  There was this very large tree and the roots were growing above ground.  I really liked the look of it and thought it would make a neat HDR image.  I think it is pretty cool!

These are some other cool HDR images I captured this evening.  Love them all!!!!!


 
Pin It

2 comments:

Claudette said...

very cool - i want to learn too!

Virginia Gronley said...

next time we get together i'll show you how I did it.