Pages

January 23, 2012

Are You Ready?

Today I received some terrible news about a co-worker and a friend that I've know for nearly 24 years.  I found out that this friend has cancer and there is nothing the doctors can do; he doesn't have more than a few weeks.  My heart breaks for this family to have to go through this terrible disease and with little time to prepare.  Then I started thinking about how short life is and that it is so important to be right with the Lord, because we never know when our time is going to be up.  That is one thing I can say about this friend is that he is saved and will be home with the Lord when his time comes.  It for us that are left behind that is so difficult.  So for anyone reading this post I ask you this question?  Are you ready?



Pin It

No comments: