I LOVE the Christmas season!!!! So what is it that I love about it:
1. Christ our Savior was born
2. Love the giving spirit everyone has
3. Love the family time and making traditions together
4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas music
5. LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating my home
6. Love everything the season is about
One thing that I find as I get older is that each year I decide to cut down on my decorating. I think I will always do a tree and fireplace mantle(as long as I have a fireplace) but the banister is something I can see me not doing as I get older (many more years to come of course)!
My tradition is to alway decorate the weekend of Thanksgiving. We get all the kids together and go as a family to cut down a real tree and I love it!!! What is your tradition for Christmas?