You Know You Are A Photographer When:
1. You find yourself in thrift stores and garage sales looking for props.
2. You are driving and always noticing the beautiful spots you pass for a future shoot.
3. You're constantly thinking of different ideas to build your business.
4. You're at a party and see how the light is hitting someone and think, "great photo opportunity."
5. Your grandkids and children start to run away when you come with the camera.
6. Your Christmas list always contains something photography related.
7. A photo is a piece of art.
8. Everyone in the family comes to you for photos.
9. You go no where without your camera!
10. Your heart sings every time you capture that perfect shot.