Pages

November 20, 2011

Modeling Session

As you can see I haven't posted in awhile, I have been very busy with traveling, upcoming holiday preparation, photography workshop and a little downtime from a sinus infection.  So now I am playing catch up and I have so many things to share.  I am traveling again on Monday so I probably won't have time to upload all the photos, but in the meantime this is what will be coming up soon.

1.  Purchased more props for my studio: barn door, twig bench, old suitcase and old hatbox.  I'll post photos later. (Thank you Claudette for calling me!)

2.  Since I've started traveling again I am thinking about creating a "My Travels" page to post photos of various locations that I have visited.  I'm always looking for something different in each area I visit so I'm thinking this will not only be an interesting read, but also a way for me to journal my travels.

3.  Yesterday, I attended a lighting workshop in Ann Arbor, MI and we had two wonderful models to photograph.  This was very helpful since just purchased strobe lights myself.  These were some of my favorites.








Pin It

No comments: