Pages

November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and Tree Cutting Tradition

Can not believe today is already November 26th!  We had a very blessed Thanksgiving and I hope each of you did.  I love having all the family together, isn't that what life is all about?  A few of my fav photos from Thanksgiving.




Our family tradition since 2008 has been to cut down a real Christmas tree the Sat after Thanksgiving at Blake's.  We live in Michigan so normally we would have our heavy winter coats on, scarves, gloves, long johns and looking for the bonfire to stay warm.  This year the weather was 58 degrees!!!  We loved it AND no one was complaining that it was too cold.  So, we cut down our appx 7' Frasier Fir and decorated it!  Of course, I had to have the guys stop for my photo opportunity while they were cutting it down, LOL!


Had to have the guys stop and pose!!
Me the jokster!


There's Melanie, relaxing again!



Pin It

No comments: