Pages

June 27, 2012

What's Your Mantra?

Today, while watching television on the Tia and Tamara reality show (yes I'm addicted to reality shows), a lady asked Tia, "What's Your Mantra?"  I immediately Googled what the heck is a mantra???  So for those of you wondering I took care of the guess work for you.  A mantra is a group of words that create a transformation and is internal to you or your business.

So that got me thinking, what is MY mantra for my photography business?  I would have to say that it is Capturing Memories for a Lifetime.  My goal and mission in life and for my business is to try and capture life through my lens.  Memories that will be forever ingrained in a photo for my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to remember.  Capturing a feeling or a story that when you look at the photo it takes you back to that memory in your lifetime.  That is my mantra (at least for now)!


Flowers make me smile and feel good.






Pin It

No comments: