Pages

December 22, 2012

"We Wash You a Merry Christmas"

Those of you that know me, know that I'm addicted to Pinterest (amongst other things)!  I made these cute little gifts for my neighbors and I must say they turned out adorable. 

First: Made glass ornaments with acrylic paint inside with a silk ribbon to hang them.
Second: Purchased soaps from Bath & Body Works
Third: Made tags from my Cricket maching which say We "wash" you a Merry Christmas
Last but not least: Placed in clear bag and tied with pretty ribbon.

I will be deliverying these on Christmas Eve to their porches as a little way to say Merry Christmas for such great neighbors.  I always like to do something each  year for them and Pinterest just makes it so much easier to come up with some unique ideas.

Thank you to the following two blogs that helped me achieve success on my project!

Credit due to:
www.darlingdoodles.blogspot.com and www.ayellowbicycle.blogspot.com


Pin It

No comments: