Pages

January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of 2013 and everyone is talking about their New Year's Resolution, so what is yours?  Mine is to focus on paying off credit card debt, I mean really "focusing" on a budget so that any disposable income can be paid towards our outstanding debt.  What a great feeling that will be when all our credit cards are paid off!

We spent our New Year's Eve with the kids playing card games, dancing with my grandson, Aidan and just enjoying family time.  Melanie has her first hangover (lol) and my poor daughter-in-law woke up with the stomach flu, no not the bottle flu!  Isn't it funny how in our 20's we want to party hard and then in our 40's it's all about staying home to avoid those party hard drivers!

Anyways, I hope you all had a blessed year and as for me I am looking forward to 2013 with an optimistic outlook on life as always!



Pin It

No comments: