Pages

January 8, 2013

New Year...New Project(s)

Since it is the start of a new year I have decided to finally jump in and do a 365 day photo project.  So what does this mean you say?  I need to take one photo everyday for one full year.  The goal is to expand my creativity and technical skills as it relates to photography.  So far, eight days in I'm still on task!

I also joined a 52 week themed project that I'll be participating in.  I know, I'm crazy but hey if I don't take the plunge now when will I, right?  I'll be posting the photos to keep you all updated and they are also on my fb page www.facebook.com/virginiagronleyphotography.com

I loved how today's photo came out!  Today is Elvis's birthday and I pulled out some of my old 45's with my xbox guitar and got a little crazy!


www.virginiagronleyphotography.com
Pin It

No comments: