Pages

August 24, 2012

God is Good!

An update on my grandbaby, Bryson.  The doctors were able to take out the ventilator and so far Bryson is breathing good.  He is still on oxygen and a feeding tube, but progressing well for a premie.  Yesterday when I visited my little guy I noticed that some of the swelling has also come down.  God is continuing to watch over His little one and I am so thankful for that.

Mommy and Daddy are doing good.  Mommy has a six week recovery ahead of her with no driving and lifting more than the baby weighs so that's going to be a little tough, but they will be fine.  That is what family is all about, supporting each other.  I am so proud of my son and the man he has become over this last year.  He has really been a good dad, can you tell by his beaming smile with Bryson!

Pin It