Pages

August 10, 2012

Take Time To Smell The Flowers!

If you can't tell by now I am a fanatic with flowers.  I just love the beauty, the aroma and how decorative they are in my yard.  My friend, Stacey, is always giving me plants from her house and I love it because that means they are even more special.  When I look at each of them I think of her, and yes I can tell you each one she has given me.

This lovely little guy is a Lavendar Plant (at least I think that is what it is called) and it is really starting to blossom.  If you want a flowering plant that spreads like wildfire this is one for you.

Pin It

2 comments:

Claudette said...

any post processing? beautiful photo.
although that is not what a typical lavender plant looks like.

Virginia Gronley said...

yes, did some post processing. I can't remember what she said this plant was, for some reason lavendar was in my head. Do you know what it is?