Pages

August 29, 2012

So, how is your attitude?

I love reading self-help and inspirational books, I'm not much of a fiction kind of girl.  I'm always looking for ways to invest in myself and hopefully continue to improve as a mom, wife, leader, photographer, friend and so on.  My absolute favorite author is John C. Maxwell, guaranteed everytime I pick up one of his books I am never disappointed.  He is a Christian and a great teacher on Leadership.  Recently I stumbled upon his blog www.johnmaxwellonleadership.com and am again intrigued by his wisdom.

One of my favorite quotes from him is, "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."  Attitude is so important in our personal lives and professional lives and it can either make or break us, I truly do believe that.  We can only change ourselves and we wake up every morning and it is our choice to choose our attitude.  So, what is your attitude today?

Take a minute and visit John Maxwell's blog or even better pick up one of his books and start getting inspired!
Pin It

No comments: